There are quiet a few problems I have with how people define activism. Whether it’s the usual liberal feel-good activism, or the so called “radical” groups who rely on different tactics in order to enact their activism (for example, hiding behind academic jargon, using overly…
- Europeans: I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
- Americans: I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
- #australians: i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilization gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay
+2 saturation on camera, no other edits
Canon Rebel T2i
- 100 reasons to go vegan
- What are animal rights?
- Get vegucated
- Vegan vs. Meat-eater
- What would happen if we all quit eating meat?
- How many animals do you save by not eating them?
- Benefits of veganism for your wallet, your health and our planet
- Frequently asked questions
Making the transition
- Vegan Starter Kit - Great for beginners!
- Getting started
- How to make the transition to veganism
- So you wanna be vegan?
- Mistakes to avoid when going vegan
- Daily plan
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and dessert ideas
- 4 ways to make any vegan recipe
- Vegan Health
- Vegan breakfast recipes
- Finding Vegan
- The Vegan Stoner
Videos and Books
- Earthlings (contains disturbing images)
- Masterlist of vegan documentaries
- Eating animals (PDF)
- MEAT: the truth (contains disturbing images)
- Why we love dogs, eat pigs and wear cows
- Vegan: The new ethics of eating (PDF)
Credit for photo: Elena Shumilova
Signal boosting for people who are new to veganism! :)